Chartered Tax Adviser

From Planipedia
Jump to: navigation, search

The Chartered Tax Adviser licence is the 'gold standard' designation for tax professionals practising in the U.K.

Chartered Tax Advisers can be identified by designatory letters including CTA, ATII or FTII and practising under the title Chartered Tax Adviser. Taxpayers seeking advice with their tax affairs should seek out a Chartered Tax Adviser.

The Chartered Institute of Taxation is the leading professional body for taxation designations in the UK.