|Learn by Watching!|
The material in this video may differ somewhat from what you see on your site due to difference in version, jurisdiction, corporate content or access level. Regardless of these differences most of the core functions are consistent across all sites, so you'll be able to benefit by and large from what you learn in this video.
|Learn by Reading!|
- The Recommended and the Target portfolio percentages are determined when the asset allocation screen is first opened based on the responses to the Risk Profile questionnaire, thus the two columns will initially be the same.
- You have the option to change the target portfolio to be different from the recommended portfolio. Change by selecting a new portfolio from the drop down menu.
- If the “Custom” portfolio option is available, you are able to select your own weightings as opposed to having a standard portfolio being used.
- The screen will always display a comparison between Current and Target portfolio Rate of Return, Standard Deviation and Sharpe Ratio.
- When you are satisfied with the target portfolio illustrated, click on the “Next” arrow icon to proceed.